Purchase Orders: Consolidation
For accepted purchase order requests, line items for a single vendor can be consolidated onto a single work order to make placing orders easier.
Note: for items to be consolidated, the entries in the item list/catalog must have vendors specified.
1. On the desired purchase order, scroll down to the PO Line Items area.
2. If approved purchase orders for the selected supplier are open, the Consolidate button displays. Click Consolidate.
3. A pop-up window containing all possibly consolidated line items displays. Click Add for each line item to add to the purchase order. Alternatively, if all items are to be consolidated, click Consolidate All.
Note: Only 15 line items can be consolidated at a time. To add more, click Consolidate again and add the others.
4. The pop-up window indicates success of consolidation. Close the pop-up window.
5. When the screen is refreshed, the consolidated line items appear in the PO Line Items area.
Note: Line items from different requests appear as separate line items in the grid.